The Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships
The Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships provide educational scholarships, mentoring and opportunities for young LGBTIQ+ Australians to realise their full potential and overcome challenges arising from their identity.
Every Pinnacle scholar is carefully matched with a mentor who will typically share the same academic and professional interests, gender identity and sexual orientation. The mentor acts as a role model. They will have trod the scholar's path - and provide the encouragement, counsel and inspiration to support the scholar's rounded development and successful completion of their studies.
Application Applications Open: Friday 01 July 2022
Applications Close: Wednesday 31 August 2022
To apply online please visit The Pinnacle Foundation website
Value: Between $5,000 and $7,000 in first year of study and between $4,000 and $5,000 in subsequent years.
**Subject to continuing to meet our requirements, Pinnacle Foundation scholarships are multi-year and designed to support you to complete your qualification.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident (proof required during application stage)
- At least 18 years of age and younger than 27 years of age on 20 January in each year for which the scholarship is sought
- Have achieved good or reasonable scholastic results given your circumstances
- Will be undertaking fulltime studies at a public institution of higher education in Australia, for the purpose of gaining an educational or vocational qualification in any profession, trade or the arts
- Identify as a member of the LGBTIQ+ community
Further Information: https://thepinnaclefoundation.org/our-scholars/apply-for-a-scholarship
Application closing date: Wednesday 31 August 2022