Project Coordination Indigenous Scholarship in Construction
Building, Construction and Engineering
Project Coordination would like to offer a scholarship in the Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) CPC50210 to an Indigenous student in 2021.
Indigenous students 17 years or above are encouraged to apply. We would also like to encourage any mature aged Indigenous students to apply also. The scholarship is available to Indigenous students studying full-time or part-time, enrolling in the Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) CPC50210.
CIT qualifications eligible for scholarship in Semester 1, 2021
|Diploma of Building and|
Construction (Building) (CPC50210)
4 semesters full-time|
(approx. 18 hours per week) or part-time equivalent
- To be eligible for consideration, you must complete the Scholarship Application Form in full, and submit it along with supporting documentation to Canberra Institute of Technology.
- Applications will be considered and assessed by the selection committee. Interviews may also be conducted of applicants by Project Coordination. The decision by the selection committee is final and appeals will not be accepted.
Enquiries about the scholarship
Head of Department, Building and Construction Management
CIT Bruce, Room A214, Purdie Street, Bruce, Canberra 2617
firstname.lastname@example.org | T: (02) 6205 9840
Please email applications to:
Head of Department Building and Construction Management
Value: The scholarship comes with work placement training in either construction or work health and safety during the second year of study. Project Coordination is offering one scholarship biennially, so every two years an Indigenous student will commence a two-year study program.
Number Available: 1
- an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person 17 years of age or older
- either employed in, or seeking employment in, the building and construction industry intending to enrol in a CIT Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) CPC50210 in 2021
- able to meet the entry criteria for the nominated qualification living and/or working in the ACT
- committed to complete the nominated qualification at CIT within 3 years of commencement of the qualification
- eligible to attend the relevant classes at CIT Bruce in accordance with timetable
- must provide Confirmation of Aboriginality or Torres Strait Islander Certificate.
Further Information: Project Coordination Indigenous Scholarship in Construction Form (MS Word Document)
Application closing date: Saturday 31 December 2022