CIT - TFA Women in Construction Scholarships
Building, Construction and Engineering
CIT Building and Construction Management, CIT Yurauna and the ACT Building and Construction Industry Training Fund Authority (TFA) have partnered to offer the CIT Women in Construction Scholarships for a qualification in Building and Construction Management.
The scholarships are available to assist women to enrol in a building and construction management qualification. This will provide an opportunity for the personal and professional development of female building and construction professionals whether in technical, management or policy roles.
CIT qualifications eligible for scholarship in 2022/2023
|Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)|
Four (4) semesters full-time (approx. 18 hours per week) or part-time equivalent
|Three (3) scholarships valued up to $4,000|
|Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)||Three (3) semesters full-time (approx. 18 hours per week) or part-time equivalent||Two (2) scholarships valued up to $3,000|
|Certificate II in Construction Pathways||Two (2) semesters full-time one day per week (approx. 5 hours)||Two (2) scholarships valued up to $1,000|
|Total available: Seven (7)|
How to apply:
- read and agree to the CIT - TFA Women in Construction Scholarships - Terms and Conditions 2022_2023
- submit the CIT - TFA Women in Construction Scholarships - Application Form 2022_2023 in full, along with any requested supporting documentation to Canberra Institute of Technology by the advertised closing date.
Enquiries: Anthony Cowlishaw
Head of Department, Building and Construction Management,
Engineering and Design
Level 2, Block A Room A214 CIT Bruce
firstname.lastname@example.org (02) 6205 9840
Application Lodgement: email your completed form to email@example.com
Value: up to $1,000 to $4,000 as described below
Number Available: 7
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- Female students 16 years or older for the Certificate II; 17 years or older for the Certificate IV and Diploma. We would also like to encourage mature aged female students to apply
- living and/or working in the ACT
- either employed in or seeking employment in the building and construction industry
- enrolled or intending to enrol into one of the following qualifications in 2023 and able to meet the entry requirements to enrol into the nominated qualification.
- eligible to attend the relevant classes at CIT Bruce in accordance with the timetable
- committed to completing the nominated qualification at CIT within timeframe outlined in the terms and conditions.
Further Information: CIT TFA Women in Construction Scholarships Application Form 2022 2023 (MS Word Document)
CIT TFA Women in Construction Scholarships Terms and Conditions 2022_2023 (MS Word Document)
Application Closing Date: Friday 28 July 2023