2024 Young Carer Bursary Program
The Young Carers Network is a nationally coordinated resource to raise young carer awareness, provide information, and direct young carers to appropriate pathways for support.
How to apply:
Complete an online application through the Young Carers Network's portal
Value: Varies depending on needs
Number Available: Many
To apply you must be a young carer:
- aged 12 to 25 years old for the entire time you're receiving the bursary
- studying an approved course in Australia within a recognised Australian institution, either full-time or part-time
- in high school
- TAFE or a registered training organisation (RTO) studying towards higher vocational education and training (VET) qualifications
- at university, up to and including your first undergraduate degree*
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident living in Australia
- not receiving another scholarship.
Application Closing Date: Tuesday 12 September 2023