Process (machine) Operators, Graduate Chemical Analyst , Mechanical Maintenance Technician and HR Officer
Lintek, located in Queanbeyan, NSW, is the leading innovative Australian manufacturing company, that leads the world with its patented technology in the manufacture of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs). We supply to Australian and international markets, with more than 75% of our products heading directly to the defence industry, and 15% heading to large offshore organisations.
Currently employing ~50 people within our 3,000sqm manufacturing facility, we are at the forefront of the manufacturing resurgence in Australia in supporting our customer's needs. This growth, in conjunction with our broad business transformation program currently in execution, we will see significant expansion across our workforce, our capabilities and manufacturing footprint.
Our core values (respect, support, trust, collaborate, adapt, thrive) set the tone and help ensure we succeed in achieving our mission in a safe and environmentally sustainable manner.
We have a wide variety of jobs that to suit people of varying skillsets, to first timers in the workforce. Whilst some positions require formal qualification, some roles have no prerequisite other that a good attitude and aptitude to learn. All on-the-job training is provided.
Current positions include:
- Process (machine) Operators (4 positions) - Performing various manufacturing processes from drilling/milling, to electroplating, imaging, silk screening, to quality control inspections at optical and electrical levels.
- Graduate Chemical Analyst - Analyse, adjust, investigate and report on chemical bath and wastewater across the factory.
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician - Working to keep our production equipment maintained and operationally available to meet the production schedule needs.
- HR Officer - Help drive culture, training and lead HR matters across the team.
All positions are fulltime (we would consider alternative work hour arrangements) and require you to be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency due to the sensitive nature of what we do for our customers. All successful applicants must undergo employment screening, which includes a police check.
- Lintek Profile and Roles (PDF File)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- 5:00pm 28 February 2023
- Industry Area:
- Electrical Trades
Contact Darren Gillam on +61 2 6299 1988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org