Technical Services Support
Position Partners is Australia's premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With over 300 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
About the role:
The role is responsible for carrying out machine system installation to customers with particular focus on Machine Control Systems.
This is a full-time permanent role be based at our office in Canberra at Fyshwick.
Reporting to the Field Services Manager key responsibilities will include:
- In collaboration with the Field Services Manager, identify the skills needs and skills gaps of the Field Team and work toward bridging those gaps.
- Utilising the national technical training available and develop and enhance the skills of the Field Services Team.
- Initiating and lead on the job training and competency assessments for Field employees.
- In collaboration with the Field Services Manager, ensure that the field employees can both install, diagnose and fix the relevant machines.
- Carrying out machine system and site infrastructure installations, setups, system diagnostics and maintenance
- Providing customer instruction in product operation and procedures.
- Liaising with Stock Controller person for the allocation of stock for purposes of sales delivery.
- Liaising with Systems Sales with regard to customer activities and requirements.
- Actively advising customer on product and system condition including making recommendations on product upgrades or new replacements where appropriate.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong proactive focus toward safety and hazard identification.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Strong practical and technical experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude.
- Company and customer focused.
- Ability to read schematics.
- Sourcing technical information from available reference manuals, OEM and computer-based systems.
- Complying with drawings and instructions for new installations.
- Can use their own initiative.
- Able to work away at short notice when required by clients.
- Able to work shift work (12 hrs when required onsite).
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised in remote areas.
- Valid C class driver's licence.
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification Preferred.
- Career development opportunities, we believe in supporting, training and developing talented employees
- Be part of a fun and flexible work culture
- Industry leading parental leave benefits
- Comprehensive Wellbeing Program
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working options (Work from home and flexible in and out time)
- Company provided Vehicle/Laptop/Phone along with great remuneration
Position Partners strives for excellent service delivery and taking pride in what we do. If you share these passions in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Please apply through email with a cover letter and resume.
If you have any questions, please contact Rahman M. 0409 955 043.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds.
- Position Partners Pty Ltd
- Position Partners PD Technical Service Support2 (PDF File)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- 5:00pm 31 December 2022
- Industry Area:
- Building, Construction and Engineering
Contact Rahman M on +61 409 955 043 or email email@example.com