Hands-on with a competency and knowledge of hand and power tools. General carpentry skills will be helpful but not necessary (apprentice/trainee).
Read and interpret plans, knowledge of general construction techniques.
Communicate with foreman and fellow workers. Delegate tasks as necessary. Work well with others (crew of 5 people).
Safety paperwork including toolboxes, daily diary, pre-starts, risk assessments and SWMS.
Have a safe working attitude balanced with meeting milestones. The vacancy we are looking at filling is a project located in Bungendore.
- Hornick Constructions Pty Ltd
- HORNICK CONSTRUCTIONS PTY LTD (PDF File)
- Job Type:
- Apprentice; Trainee; Full-time; Part-time; General
- 30 - 45/hr (depending on experience)
- Closing Date:
- 5:00pm 01 December 2022
- Industry Area:
- Building, Construction and Engineering
Contact Adam Hornick on 0414 494 006 or email email@example.com