We are looking for a Group Fitness Trainer or Personal Trainer with a friendly personality to work in one of the lead F45 studios in the Canberra area.
F45 Training is a team-based HIIT functional training facility that places a huge emphasis on three key factors; motivation, innovation and results. Our classes are unique, fun and highly addictive which is why F45 Training is currently the fastest growing network of fitness studios in the world.
- Have Fun! Be Highly Motivated and Energetic.
- Deliver high-quality, results-focused F45 group fitness classes and drive results for members.
- Help Facilitate our 8-week transformation challenges keeping clients motivated to achieve results.
- Think out of the box to make every session fun for our F45 Family.
- Assist in completing fitness appraisals, pre-exercise screening/evaluation Develop and help foster a positive, motivational and community-based team training environment.
- Work closely with the manager to ensure that all aspects of the business are operating at the highest level.
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained.
- Work as part of an amazing team
- Take command of up to 36 people in a group training setting Deliver confident, quality sessions in a professional motivating manner Exude a welcoming and supportive personality and an eagerness to help clients reach their goals Demonstrate a genuine passion for the job
Do you have suitable qualifications:
- Certificate III OR IV in Fitness*
- First Aid/CPR
*You may be eligible if you have completed the correct units in a related health degree (I.E. Physiotherapy, EP, etc)
Benefits for the successful applicant include:
- Ongoing development and training via our F45 Training Academy courses (absolutely free)
- Career progression options
- Free membership
- Discounted membership for 1x family/spouse
- Entry to our member's end of challenge parties & staff parties
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you ASAP!!
- F45 Training Phillip
- Job Type:
- Part-time; Casual
- Closing Date:
- 5:00pm 31 December 2022
- Industry Area:
- Sports, Fitness and Wellbeing
Contact Nicholas Burridge on 0467020971 or email email@example.com