Front of House
Ginger Catering is renowned for delivering the finest food and superior customer service. We are currently seeking experienced, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our busy operation based at the National Arboretum - casual wait staff and supervisors.
We are looking for hospitality superstars with fantastic customer service, excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail. You will be rewarded with excellent remuneration, friendly working conditions and the opportunity for further training.
This positions are casual and our flexible rostering system will allow us to accommodate your other commitments such as study, family and other work.
Successful applicants are required to have the following skills and attributes:
- Work across a seven day a week roster - day, nights and weekends
- Experience in food and beverage across cafe, restaurant and events
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Experience or an interest in coffee/barista skills
- Strong customer service focus Outgoing, friendly and a fun personality
- Work in a team environment
- High standard of presentation and grooming
- Excellent communication skills
- Australian work rights Must hold a current RSA certificate
- Must have own transport
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Ginger Catering
- Job Type:
- Casual Award
- Closing Date:
- 12:00am 31 July 2022
- Industry Area:
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events
Contact Leana Osenieks on 0429552592 or email email@example.com