Procurement Professionals (Multiple Roles)
A Procurement Specialist is a person responsible for providing advice and assistance on the procurement process to ensure that an agency can buy what it needs to buy when it needs to buy it. Simple to understand. Not so easy to implement at times.
We are after MULTIPLE procurement specialists from junior to more senior roles.
Successful applicants will be assigned to a specific government agencies and will be working with various stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
We provide full suport and ongoing training given our training portal and our private discussion area so that you will never feel out of your depth.
A standard role could be as follows:
- Source, evaluate, and review vendors and bids according to Commonwealth Procurement Rules, PGPA Act, and any other applicable rules.
- Support and implement processes, rules, and regulations as mandated by the Commonwealth to undertake efficient procurements.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with vendors and stakeholders.
- Identify and manage procurement risks, and propose opossible process improvements
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years of experience in providing procurement services and/or successful completion of the Cert IV in Procurement offered by CIT.
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules, PGPA Act, and an understanding of Probity is a strong plus.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and negotiation skills
- Effective planning, organisational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
Ultimately we would like 'people people' ie people with well developed emotional intelligence who are able to get on with others! :-)
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM FOUND ON OUR CANDIDATE PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE.
- Job Type:
- Full-time; Part-time; General
- $70k to $200k (excluding super) - Depending on Experience
- Closing Date:
- 5:00pm 31 December 2022
- Industry Area:
- Business and Management
Contact Simon Zarifeh on 1800 747 393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org