Out of School Hours Care Assistant
With the expansion of the OSHC program at our Charnwood and Lyneham campuses, we are seeking to appoint passionate Christians working towards formal education qualifications. These positions include casual and permanent part time roles.
We are seeking qualified and assistant educators to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:15am and 9:15am or 2:30pm and 6:00pm. Extended hours are offered during Vacation care. These positions report to the Coordinator, OSHC and Director of ELC.
Educators at Brindabella Christian will:
- Demonstrated experience working with school age children
- Have knowledge of how to support the academic and pastoral development of students
- Be able to create and maintain safe, inclusive and challenging learning environments and implement fair and equitable behaviour management plans
- Show a willingness to participate in the College's extensive co-curricular program
Why work with us
We will provide you with:
- A welcoming and supportive teaching and learning environment.
- Encouraging and committed Christian Community.
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- An opportunity to make a real difference lives of children.
- Free annual First Aid training.
- Four weeks annual leave plus, paid Christmas shut down period.
- Supportive, family friendly work environment.
- Uniforms provided.
- Staff discount on Brindabella Christian College School fees.
- Fantastic work/life balance.
- Skills and experience
To be considered for this position, applicants must include:
- Cover Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Application form completed.
- Response to Selection Criteria.
- 3 referees including one from a Minister or Pastor.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brindabella Christian College ELC
- Brindabella Christian College ELC Staff Application Form (PDF File)
- Job Type:
- Part-time; Casual
- $22-$32 per hour
- Industry Area:
- Children's Education and Care
Contact Tammy Brown on 0423533823 or email email@example.com