GREAT JOB for the right person - working in a small specialised team.
We are a mechanical engineering company with a reputation for providing solutions and service excellence over the last 30 years to government and business to business corporate clients.
We are seeking a dedicated and reliable office Administrator for this QUEANBEYAN based role. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to expand & grow their skills and knowledge in a role that requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy and sound analytical and numerical skills.
Take charge and drive the efficient operation of the office. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Front of house reception including managing incoming calls and customers;
- Manage job bookings in collaboration with the Workshop Manager;
- Co-ordinate daily parts ordering;
- Accounts receivable and payable;
- Implement, maintain and update office systems;
- Other administrative tasks as required to support the Directors and the business.
- Full-time permanent role (Mon-Fri | 8.00am to 5.00pm)
- Competitive salary (neg. dependent on experience) + Super + Free Parking
- Ongoing salary review based on performance
- Professional & modern office environment
- Supportive systems & procedures to assist with learning & getting to know the business
- Positive workplace culture and great customer & supplier relationships
Opportunities for further training and development
- Long term job security and growth
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Cert III or IV in Business Administration
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Fast and accurate data entry desirable
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including excel
- Accounts & MYOB ex but not essential if you have proven attention to detail and very good numeracy skills
GO straight to the shortlist if you:
- have a proven & consistent track record in office administration
- provide a well laid out covering letter
- can show good length of service in roles
- have a mature & responsible attitude
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. For further enquiries please call 0416 062 755.
- Hydraulic Doctors Pty Ltd
- Job Type:
- $50k plus (negotiable dependent on experience) + Super + Free Parking
- Industry Area:
- Business and Management
Contact Debra Szell on 0416 062 755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org