Senior/4th Year Apprentice Hairdresser
Are you keen to step into a hairdressing role with an industry-leading salon where you can develop, prosper and succeed?
If you’re an experienced hairdresser looking to work in a supportive team culture and receive incredible opportunities for growth, we’d love to hear from you.
Our clients' well-established Canberra salon has been operating for over twenty years and is consistently recognised among the best of the best. You’ll work in a modern environment with a professional team of stylists, improving peoples’ lives by giving them confidence in their presentation and appearance.
As a local industry leader, our client has a loyal clientele and plenty of foot traffic, so you'll have plenty of prospects to take new appointments and opportunities in a fast-paced environment. You'll also receive competitive remuneration, ongoing professional development and training.
In this role, you'll be welcomed by a tight-knit, professional and passionate team with a family-like feel. Everyone in the salon believes in ownership, which is why the entire team, including the director, are hands on and involved in delivering everyday work.
If you love making meaningful connections at work, going above and beyond for your clients and pushing yourself to learn and grow, find out more and apply today.
In this role, you'll receive:
- Ongoing support and training opportunities
- Highly competitive remuneration and benefits
- Incentives and bonus structure
- Support from a welcome, collaborative and involved team culture
- Job security in a bustling industry
- Opportunity to work in a modern, comfortable environment and a salon reputation backed by great reviews.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Working with clients and styling their hair
- Building a loyal clientele and customer base
- Using in-depth knowledge of in-store products to provide additional information and service to customers and increase sales
- Booking appointments and seeing walk-ins
- Going above and beyond to ensure all clients receive a positive experience
- Working with the incredibly talented team to maintain the business’s positive reputation.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Qualifications or experience in hairdressing
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to quickly build rapport and positive relationships with clients
- Confidence, motivation and determination
- An in-depth knowledge of hairdressing and stylist products and services
- A positive and outgoing attitude
- A portfolio of work (highly regarded).
Invest in the business of transforming people's lives and giving them confidence in their appearance. Develop a rewarding career and be motivated by a team that feels like a family. Your hard work will be recognised with attractive benefits unparalleled by other industry employers.
Please apply with supporting cover letter, highlighting why you’re a great fit for the role. Please direct your enquiries to Luke at Coceptive quoting reference: LH:32070
- Coceptive Consulting Group
- Job Type:
- Apprentice; Full-time
- OTE $2,000.00 Per Week + Bonuses
- Industry Area:
- Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Contact Luke Hemmings on 0261694490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org