Apprentice Cabinet Maker
Family owned and operated joinery business based in Hume supplying custom joinery to builders and private clients. We currently have a position available for an apprentice cabinet maker to join our team.
Would suit someone starting out as 1st year/school based OR a 2nd/3rd year apprentice looking for a change.
You will work along side the owner and leading tradesman in all aspects of production in the workshop and on site.
- Self-motivated, Punctual/reliable
- Exceptional eye for detail and take pride in your work
- Ability to work in a team and listen to instruction
- Good communication skills
- Owns basic collection of tools (applicable to 2nd or 3rd year).
Committed to completing a Cabinet Making Apprenticeship (Apprenticeships are a 4 year commitment, so please only apply if you are willing to commit to 4 years of training or completing the rest of your training with us).
- Current drivers licence and own transport
- White card and asbestos awareness (we can organise if starting out)
Full-time position with overtime when necessary.
- Black Mountain Kitchens
- Job Type:
- Industry Area:
- Building, Construction and Engineering
Contact Brayden Grant on 0406 626 648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org