Cabinet Vision Drafter/Designer Mint Kitchens is offering an attractive position for a motivated individual to join our young and energetic team.
We have been established for 20 years delivering high quality commercial and detailed joinery. We are seeking an experienced drafter who is familiar with Cabinet Vision.
This position will be an opportunity for a person who will further develop their skills and knowledge within this supportive environment.
The successful applicant will be working on both High Density Residential and Private Custom Home projects. You will be tasked with producing accurate draft drawings for pricing and coordination from architectural plans and specifications provided.
Listed below are the qualifications and experience desired to be considered for this position:
- Design and Sales experience is an advantage
- Team Player / Good Communicator
- Have the ability to produce accurate and efficient plans
- Understanding of construction methods of Joinery/Cabinetry
- Highly Motivated worker who thrives within the team environment
- Able to work unsupervised and takes initiative
- Reliable, punctual and ambitious.
Attractive wage for the right candidate. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your application for consideration.
- Mint Kitchens
- Job Type:
- Industry Area:
- Building, Construction and Engineering
Contact Chloe Drew on 02 6255 4171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org