CIT Fit & Well Student Massage Clinic
Need a boost in health and vitality?
CIT Student Clinics are available to the general public.
All treatments are provided by students and supervised by a qualified health professional in a caring environment.
Sessions will include a thorough assessment and treatment based around your specific needs. Massage provides relieve from pain, muscular tension, postural problems as well as relaxation.
All students are supervised by qualified practitioners in a clinical environment. Consultations and assessments are used to determine what techniques are used to determine what techniques are best suited to the presenting condition.
Appointments for Term 2 are available on:
- Wednesday mornings relaxation massage at 9am, 10am and 11am.
- Wednesday afternoons remedial massage at 4pm, 5pm and 6pm.
- Thursday afternoons at 1:30pm, 2:30pm and 3:30pm(these appointments are for clients with specific needs such as children, adolescents, overs 65's or who have any of the following conditions; cancers, anxiety, pregnancy and post-natal periods, autism, depression, osteoporosis/ osteoarthritis, dementia or post-operative.)
Where: Room B05, CIT Bruce
- Wednesday mornings relaxation massage $25 per 1 hour assessment and massage treatment (EFTPOS/card payments only, NO cash)
- Wednesday afternoons remedial massage $35 per 1 hour assessment and massage treatment (EFTPOS/card payments only, NO cash)
- Thursday afternoons FREE for clients who have the above specific needs.
Bookings are essential for all clinics. Contact (02) 6205 4727 for information and bookings.
The CIT Student Clinics are located ground floor of B Block at CIT Bruce, Haydon Drive.