Joining the Library
CIT staff and Students
CIT Library has reciprocal agreements with other Australian educational institutions. Students and staff from these institutions may be able to borrow from the CIT Library. Contact the CIT Library for more information.
Members of the community may join the CIT Library for an annual fee. Contact the CIT Library for more information.
CIT staff and students must present their CITCard to borrow items.
- CIT staff may borrow an unlimited number of items
- CIT students can borrow a maximum of 10 items
- You can borrow books at your CIT Library at CIT Reid, Bruce, Fyshwick, Tuggeranong and Gungahlin campuses
- Self Service is available at CIT Library, Bruce
CIT Student Loans
|Books and journals||2 weeks||10|
|DVDs and CDs||1 week||10|
Library borrowers are liable for the cost to replace items that are damaged or lost.
You can return your items by:
- Placing them in the returns chute at any CIT Library during opening hours
- For returns after hours:
- CIT Reid Library - use the return chute around the corner to the right of the main entrance
- CIT Bruce Library - use the chute to the right of the shutters when the building is open
You can request a library item in Find it at CIT:
- Selecting 'Get it' and then 'request item'
- Enter your CITCard barcode number e.g. X6800123456
CIT Library staff will contact you when the requested item is available.
CIT staff and students may request items held by other Australian libraries for a fee by:
- Contacting your CIT Library to place a request