Productive relationships with both the private and public sector are the cornerstone of CITs efforts to effectively serve individuals, industry and the community.
CIT has been particularly successful in engaging industry, enterprises and educational institutions as well as government departments in partnership arrangements at the local, national and international level. The willingness of so many organisations to enter into these arrangements with CIT is testimony to the quality and effectiveness of our products and services.
Higher Education Partners
- University of Canberra (UC): CIT collaborates with the University of Canberra in a wide variety of ways, including the National Centre for Forensic Studies (in conjunction with the Australian Federal Police). UC guarantees entry to CIT students who have completed a related Diploma or Advanced Diploma, and numerous credit transfer agreements exist between the two institutions.
- Charles Sturt University (CSU): CIT delivers collaborative degrees with CSU, including the Bachelor of Information Technology. Pathways also exist (or are being developed) across areas such as business studies, graphic design/multimedia, IT, library and information services, spatial information services, complementary medicine and allied health.
- Australian National University (ANU): CIT and the ANU collaboratively deliver Associate degrees in science, engineering and music, and CIT graduates are eligible for credit across a range of ANU degrees.
- Academy of Interactive Entertainment (AIE): CIT and AIE collaboratively deliver the Bachelor of Games and Virtual Worlds (Programming). A range of credit transfer arrangements also exist.
- Australian Catholic University (ACU): CIT graduates are eligible for credit towards ACU degrees in education and community services.
For further information on partnership opportunities contact the appropriate CIT college.