CIT Library is opening access,
by appointment only, to CIT computers on campus for students who have limited access to technology at home during the ACT COVID reopening. The CIT Reid Library computer area provides access to computers, WiFi, print, copy, and scan facilities. The entrance is on the ground floor of E Block, CIT Reid.
To enter the CIT Reid library, you need to have access applied to your CITCard. You are able to either request access for your existing CITCard, or apply for a new CITCard and request access using the below form.
After your existing CITCard has been granted access, or your new card has arrived in the mail, you can then contact the CIT Library staff to make a computer booking on (02) 6207 3366.
Fields marked with * are required.
Do you have an existing CITCard*?
Barcode number on your CITCard* (the number between the stars underneath the barcode, example is X6800065533)
Fee payment made*?
To get your CITCard you must have either paid your fees in full, entered into a payment plan and paid the first instalment or, if studying a HELP eligible course, submitted the eCAF for a HELP Loan.
Are you a JobTrainer Student*?
Current mailing address* Your CITCard will be sent to this address
Upload ID photo This photo will be used for your new CITCard. Please see below photo requirement details.
Students have a selection of five CITCard colours to choose from, as shown below. Please specify your preferred CITCard colour in your application.
-- Please Select -- Orange Purple Pink Green Blue
You must provide a recent colour photograph of yourself with your CITCard application.
Please note: Unacceptable photos will delay the processing of your application.
photo requirements (PDF 470Kb) will help you provide suitable photographs, so that your application is not delayed by having to submit new photographs in the required format.
Conditions of access
All staff and students must comply with all current Public Health Orders issued by ACT Health in order to enter any CIT Library site.
By checking in, students who enter any CIT Library site must comply with all parts of our conditions of entry and agree to the following requirements to:
- Book a PC in advance by contacting Reid Library staff on (02) 6207 3366;
- Maintain physical distancing measures (as per current guidelines of ACT Health) with respect to staff and students;
- Wear a fitted face covering over their mouth and nose as mandated in the current Public Health Orders, unless they have a mask exemption, or are under 13 years of age;
- Check in using the Check In CBR check in system;
- Limit time spent in the computer area to no more than two hours;
- Accept that they may be refused entry to any CIT Library site in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under physical distancing requirements;
- Accept the right of CIT staff to refuse entry or request their departure from our sites at any time; and
- At all times treat other staff and students with respect.
Students and staff are not permitted to enter any CIT Library property if they:
- Have not made a PC booking in advance
- Are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- Have travelled to a COVID-19 affected area
- Are under a current direction to self-isolate or quarantine
- Are not following current ACT public health requirements or the CIT Student Code of Conduct (PDF)
Conditions of entry acceptance*