The CIT Reid Library 24 hour area provides access to computers, WiFi, print, copy and scan facilities for CIT students 7 days a week. The entrance is on the ground floor of E Block, CIT Reid.
To request access, please complete the below form.
Fields marked with * are required.
Barcode number on your CITCard*
(the number between the stars underneath the barcode, example is X6800065533)
Conditions of access:
- You must have a current CITCard.
- If your card is lost or stolen you must notify Student Services immediately. This will ensure that your CITCard is not used without your authorisation.
- You must produce your CITCard at any time if requested by security staff.
- Access is valid for this semester only.
- Your CITCard is not transferable. You cannot lend it to anyone, including friends or relatives and you may not use your card to admit other people.
- Access is applicable to CIT Library Reid 24 hour area only.
Conditions of entry acceptance*