CIT Reid Library 24 Hour Access is closed.
The CIT Reid Library's 24-hour Area provides access to computers, Wi-Fi, print, copy and scan facilities for CIT students 7 days a week. The entrance is on the ground floor of E Block, CIT Reid.
To obtain access to the CIT Reid Library 24 hour area, please complete this form. Access will be confirmed by CIT within 2 business days.
Fields marked with * are required.
Barcode Number on CIT Card*
(the number between the stars underneath the barcode, example is X6800065533)
Conditions of access:
- You must have a current CITCard.
- If your card is lost or stolen you must notify Student Services immediately. This will ensure that your CITCard is not used without your authorisation.
- You must produce your CITCard at any time if requested by security staff.
- Access is valid for this semester only.
- Your CITCard is not transferable. You cannot lend it to anyone, including friends or relatives and you may not use your card to admit other people.
- Access is applicable to CIT Library Reid 24 Hour area only
Conditions of Entry Acceptance*