Institute Medals are presented at CIT Celebration of Graduation events. Nominations for medals are based on the academic achievement of graduating students.
All students who completed their program requirements in the previous academic year are eligible to be considered for the medals.
Institute Medals were presented to the following graduates at the April 2016 celebration events.
CIT Business, Tourism and Accounting
- Diploma of Business (BSB50215) - Romesh Bogahalande
- Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism (SIT60116) - Kirsty Burnett
- Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) - Sherilyn Dean
- Advanced Diploma of International Hotel and Resort Management (10060NAT) - Biligjargal Jargalsaikhan
- Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) - William Mayberry
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting (FNS60215) - Lucrezia Samory
CIT Health, Community and Science
- Bachelor of Forensic Science (Crime Scene Examination) - Rosanne Gagliardi
- Bachelor of Forensic Science (Crime Scene Examination - Stephanie Oliver
- Bachelor of Forensic Science (Crime Scene Examination) - Asha Davidson (Deferred from 2015)
- Certificate IV in Education Support (CHC40213) - Kerrie Thurkettle
CIT Technology and Design
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy - Hannah Davis
Trade Skills and Vocational Learning
- Certificate III in Automotive Refinishing Technology - Ismatulla Shariffe
- Certificate III in Carpentry - Scott Sheridan