CIT Medals are presented at CIT student achievement celebration events. Nominations for medals are based on excellence in academic performance and are awarded to the most outstanding graduates in each teaching college.
All students who completed their program requirements in the previous academic year are eligible to be considered for the medals.
CIT Medals were presented to the following graduates at the 6 June 2019 celebration events.
CIT Business, Tourism and Accounting
- Melanie Sbroja - Advanced Diploma of Accounting (FNS60215)
- Humphrey Goldstein - Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50615)
CIT Health, Community and Science
- Leonie Burns Bachelor - Bachelor of Forensic Science (Crime Scene Examination)
- Jenna Hollingsworth - Bachelor of Forensic Science (Crime Scene Examination)
- Amanda Fitzgerald - Certificate IV in Education Support (CHC40213)
- Larissa Goncalez Quaresma - Certificate IV in Community Services (CHC42015)
CIT Technology and Design
- Christopher John Bale - Certificate III in Sports Turf Management (AHC31316)
- Sean Beyer - Bachelor of Games and Virtual Worlds (Programming)
- Emma Graham - Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and merchandising (MST50116)
- Nicole Mound - Diploma of Beauty Therapy (SHB50115)
- Patricia Parkes - Diploma of Visual Arts (CUA51115)
CIT Trade Skills and Vocational Learning
- Jason Reinhart Cather - Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician (UEE30811)
- Evan Yarra - Certificate III in Electronics and Communications (UEE30911)