CIT Medals are presented at CIT student achievement celebration events. Nominations for medals are based on excellence in academic performance and are awarded to the most outstanding graduates in each teaching college.
All students who completed their program requirements in the previous academic year are eligible to be considered for the medals.
CIT Medals were presented to the following graduates at the April 2018 celebration events.
CIT Business, Tourism and Accounting
- Georgia Adamson - Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Louise Towell - Advanced Diploma of Accounting (FNS60215)
- Hannah Watson - Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) (BSB60915)
CIT Health, Community and Science
- John Lipscombe - Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs (CHC43215), Certificate IV in Community Services (CHC42015)
- Charlotte Weldon - Bachelor of Forensic Science (Crime Scene Examination)n
- Yulya - Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs (CHC43215), Certificate IV in Community Services (CHC42015), Certificate IV in Community Development (CHC42115)
CIT Technology and Design
- Michael Hinds - Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) (CPC50210), Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) (CPC50308)
CIT Trade Skills and Vocational Learning
- Jennifer Cather - Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways (FSK20113)
- Robert Nicholas - Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology (ARU30616)
- Kyle Williams - Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30816)