This program aims to provide a stimulating and practical learning program to assist managers perform effectively in a competitive world. It will also provide contemporary senior professionals operating in a continually changing environment with cutting edge postgraduate level professional development.
This is a Charles Sturt University qualification jointly delivered by CIT and Charles Sturt University at CIT's Reid campus. When you successfully complete this program, your Graduate Certificate will be awarded by Charles Sturt University.
|Qualification:||Graduate Certificate in Management (Professional Practice)|
|Duration:||Two subjects will be offered each semester. Classes will run through one afternoon and one evening each week. For each hour of class time participants should expect to spend at least one hour out of class in preparation and follow up work.|
Enrolment fees for this course are based on the costs per subject as indicated below. In addition, a Service and Amenities fee of $40 will be payable each semester. Further information is available at Course fees and assistance
|Likely Job Outcome:||Middle and senior management positions.|
|Application Type:||CSU AGMC|
You may be eligible for a FEE-HELP loan to help pay your tuition fees. See the FEE-HELP Website.
Note: This program is jointly delivered by CIT and Charles Sturt University.
Entry Requirements / How to Apply
You must have:
- an undergraduate degree from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or a qualification deemed to be equivalent plus at least two years work experience
- a diploma from TAFE or other Registered Training Organisation, plus at least five years work experience, including some supervisory/managerial experience and good writing skills
- substantial experience (at least seven years) in a management position with significant supervisory/managerial responsibilities and good writing skills
Selection Criteria: You will be given preference if you:
- currently occupy a supervisory or management position
- are currently employed in full-time or regular part-time employment with five years full-time work experience or equivalent.
Apply directly to CSU via the AGMC website
To study any course at CIT (excluding degrees and non-accredited training) you must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
Qualifications at CIT are regularly updated or replaced to meet current industry needs and maximise your employment opportunities. If this occurs while you are part way through a qualification, you may need to vary your learning to meet the new national requirements. CIT will aim to make this as smooth as possible for you.
To ensure positive outcomes for all students, CIT may need to cancel or change classes at short notice. CIT will make every effort to inform students as soon as changes are made and will also make every effort to offer alternative arrangements for students to meet the requirements of the subject and complete their qualification. In an unfortunate instance when this cannot be met, you will receive a full refund. Please ensure you maintain current contact details via CIT Self Service or by contacting CIT Student Services at email@example.com.
For more information about this course please contact CIT Student Services on (02) 6207 3188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org