Are you looking for skills that you can use to give a full body massage to your family and friends?
Are you interested in finding out if a career in massage is for you?
If you answered yes to either of these questions then CIT’s Introduction to Massage is for you!
At CIT you'll learn massage techniques needed to work in the industry, so you can get the best start in your new career.
Gain experience working in a real clinic and learn underpinning skills and knowledge so you can take the right steps to achieve your goals.
Classes are hosted in convenient evening and morning sessions, over six classes on the following dates:
- Four sessions on Tuesday and Thursday nights: June 20, 22, 27 and 29 - 5pm to 8pm
- Plus two Saturday mornings: 24 June and 1 July - 9am to 12:30pm
This is non-accredited training.
Costs: $450 per person
Where: CIT Massage Clinic, B Block, CIT Bruce.
35 Vowels Crescent. Carpark 9 or 10 (free parking).
Please note that all payments must be made through the TryBooking process, which can be accessed via the link above.
After booking online, you will be issued with an invoice which can be paid online. Payment must be made prior to commencing the course.
Once you have enrolled, you will need to bring proof of ID to your first class. Please bring three forms of ID, including one from each of the following categories:
- Photographic ID showing your date of birth. Eg driver's licence, proof of age card.
- Residency ID showing that you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or holder of a permanent humanitarian protection visa. Eg green Medicare card, passport.
- Third form of ID showing your name. Eg bank card, account in your name.
If you have any questions or experience difficulty enrolling or applying online, please complete and submit the contact form below, and a staff member will be in touch soon.
All fields marked * are required
Enquiry about this training*