Skye Blomfield - English as a Second Language
- English as a Second Language;
- English Literature as part of CIT's ACT Year 12 Certificate;
- Assessment in the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- BA (Hons);
- Diploma of Education;
- Graduate Diploma of Adult Education (ESL);
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership.
I have worked in education for many years across QLD, NSW and the ACT as a teacher and in specialist language centres.
I have worked as an IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examiner, a teacher and manager of CIT's Year 12 program.
How I've improved training for students and industry
I liaise with the ACT Board of Senior Secondary Studies regarding vocational study for college/school students at CIT. I am also involved in ensuring we maintain our links with industry through local industry consultation and Industry Skills Council consultation during the curriculum development process.
Professional or peak industry body memberships
- Member of Dickson College Board - 2008, 2009.