Skip to Content
Need Help Live Chat

Do you work in Alcohol and Other Drugs?

Alcohol and Other Drugs for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Workers

If you are already working in the field of alcohol and other drugs as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander community worker, this course is a great professional development opportunity for you. You will gain a Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs, along with specialist skills and knowledge in counselling, casework, mental health basics and interventions for working with alcohol and other drugs. You can study this course full-time or part-time.

  • Click here to find out more about this course.