Hairdressing and Beauty Short Courses
CIT Hair and Beauty are excited to offer short courses for beauty therapy and hairdressing enthusiasts for self-interest or accredited training. Register your interest NOW!
All prices are correct at the time of publishing. All courses and workshops are dependent on total numbers.
Learn cutting edge skills taught by highly regarded and experienced barbers.
You will undertake 5 workshops covering the following specialised units:
- SHBHCUT009 Cut hair using freehand clipper techniques
- SHBHCUT011 Design and maintain beards and moustaches
- SHBHCUT012 Shave heads and faces
- SHBHCUT013 Provide men's general grooming services
- SHBHCUT010 Create haircuts using tracks and carving
- SHBHCUT001 Design haircut structures
Students who successfully complete the masterclass will receive a Statement of Attainment Advanced Barbering [extract from SHB30516]
- Cost: $1327.00
- Eligibility: To attend the masterclass it is desirable that you hold a Certificate III in Hairdressing or currently working in a barber shop.
- Where: CIT Hair and Beauty Salon, C Block, CIT Reid
- When: Mondays, 23 August - 11 October
- Time: 10:00am - 3:30pm
There may be availability to attend extra sessions to complete assessment if required.