Hairdressing and Beauty Short Courses
CIT Hair and Beauty are excited to offer short courses for beauty therapy and hairdressing enthusiasts for self-interest or accredited training. Register your interest NOW!
All prices are correct at the time of publishing. All courses and workshops are dependent on total numbers.
Barbering Look and Learn - Fade In Class (Online)
Watch and learn the art and techniques of a low taper fade and a high skin fade.
This workshop covers the unit of competency SHBHCUT009 - Cut hair using freehand clipper techniques.
- Cost: $75.00
- Where: Webex
- When: Tuesday 12 October and Thursday 14 October
- Time: 11:00am - 1:00pm
- CRN: 78488
Students will be enrolled into the Certificate III in Barbering SHB30516. This training achieves the unit of competency SHBHCUT009 - Cut hair using freehand clipper techniques.
You will need to enter the class reference number (CRN) above.
- Are you a current student (already have a CIT number and Password)? CLICK HERE.
- Are you a new student? CLICK HERE.
Learn cutting edge skills taught by highly regarded and experienced barbers.
You will undertake 5 workshops covering the following specialised units:
- SHBHCUT009 Cut hair using freehand clipper techniques
- SHBHCUT011 Design and maintain beards and moustaches
- SHBHCUT012 Shave heads and faces
- SHBHCUT013 Provide men's general grooming services
- SHBHCUT010 Create haircuts using tracks and carving
- SHBHCUT001 Design haircut structures
Students who successfully complete the masterclass will receive a Statement of Attainment Advanced Barbering [extract from SHB30516]
- Cost: $1327.00
- Eligibility: To attend the masterclass it is desirable that you hold a Certificate III in Hairdressing or currently working in a barber shop.
- Where: CIT Hair and Beauty Salon, C Block, CIT Reid
- When: Mondays, 23 August - 11 October
- Time: 10:00am - 3:30pm
There may be availability to attend extra sessions to complete assessment if required.