Course Relocations 2016
CIT Woden courses are moving
CIT aims to provide modern, quality learning spaces and facilities for all our students.
One important change to help realise this will be to begin moving courses from outdated facilities at CIT Woden to refurbished facilities at other CIT locations.
A more consolidated CIT presence will mean that our learners have better access to a full range of on-campus services, from academic and personal support services to café and canteen facilities and recreational facilities, and a more vibrant campus life to participate in.
If you are currently studying at CIT Woden, please check the details below for information on when your course is scheduled to move.
Courses will move only before the beginning of a semester to ensure minimal disruption to your studies.
Courses moving for Semester 1, 2016
- Business administration will move from CIT Woden to E Block, CIT Reid
- Certificate II in General Education for Adults (22237VIC) will move from CIT Woden to A Block, CIT Fyshwick.
Courses moving for Semester 2, 2016
- Early childhood and education support courses will move from CIT Woden to CIT Bruce
- Nursing, aged care and disability will move from CIT Woden to CIT Bruce
- Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) will move to CIT Tuggeranong and/or CIT Reid
- Foundation skills (Woden) courses will move to CIT Tuggeranong.
Courses moving later
- Music and sound production courses will move from CIT Woden when alternative facilities are found. The very earliest possibility for a relocation of these courses is December 2017.
Changes to CIT services
CIT student and academic services will be relocating from CIT Woden to CIT Tuggeranong for Semester 2, 2016. All services will be available at CIT Tuggeranong, 205 Anketell Street, from 18 July.
To relocate to CIT Tuggeranong, services will not be available at CIT Woden after the following dates:
- 24 June - library services and the library collection close for relocation
- 1 July - CIT Student Support (personal and academic support services) closes for relocation
- 8 July - CIT Student Services (for student administration) closes for relocation
- 15 July - access to computers and printers closes for relocation
CIT student and academic services can also be accessed at all other CIT locations and via phone and email. Click here for contact details.
If you have any questions or concerns about CIT's relocation plans, please ask your teacher or contact CIT Student Services on (02) 6207 3188 or by email at email@example.com