CIT Open Access Information
The Freedom of Information Act 2016 (FOI Act) commenced on 1 January 2018.
Under the FOI Act, each ACT Government Directorate (including CIT) must make available a range of documents relating to.
- functional information;
- information about the work of the agency tabled in the Legislative Assembly;
- the Directorate’s policy documents;
- budget papers; and
- information on grants made or administered by the agency.
The documents below are accessible via the ACT Government’s Open Access Information web site (https://www.act.gov.au/open-access/search).
CIT Policy and Procedures
- Conflict of Interest and Commitment Policy (MS Word 125Kb)
- Digital Engagement Policy (MS Word 71Kb)
- Intellectual Property Policy (MS Word 60Kb)
- Intellectual Property Procedures (MS Word 77.5Kb)
- Internal Audit and Review Policy (MS Word 408Kb)
- International Students Non Academic Grievances and Complaints Policy (MS Word 62Kb)
- International Students Non Academic Grievances and Complaints Procedures (MS Word 71 Kb)
- Mobile Device Policy (MS Word 56Kb)
- Mobile Device Procedures (MS Word 82Kb)
- Procurement Policy (MS Word 409Kb)
- Public Interest Disclosure Policy (MS Word 121Kb)
- Records Management Policy (MS Word 106Kb)
- Resolving Staff Workplace Issues Policy (MS Word 424Kb)
- Risk Management Policy (PDF 123Kb)
- Risk Management Procedures (PDF 2Mb)
- Student Behavioural Risk Policy (MS Word 56Kb)
- Student Behavioural Risk Procedures (MS Word 49Kb)