CIT Indigenous Scholarships
CIT Indigenous Scholarships are available to all Indigenous students studying mainstream courses at CIT.
To be eligible for a scholarship you must meet both criteria:
- Be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- Show a commitment to study
For more information please contact the Yurauna Centre on 6207 3309.
To download the Scholarships application form please click on the appropriate format below.
Scholarship for students studying enrolled nursing
- Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander Scholarships Application 2012 (232Kb)
- Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander Scholarships Application 2012 (354Kb)
- ACT Health Aboriginal & TSI Nursing Scholarship Guidelines and Information 2012 (400Kb)
For current students there are over 300 different scholarships available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people wanting to studying at graduate or post graduate level.
Once completed please send to:
GPO Box 826
CANBERRA ACT 2601
Telephone: (02) 6207 3309
In the spirit of reconciliation, we acknowledge that we are on Ngunnawal land.