Partnerships with Canberra Institute of Technology
Goodwin Aged Care
"For us, the fact that training courses can be adapted to our needs at Goodwin is a great benefit."
CIT prioritises building and maintaining strong connections with businesses across industry areas.
These connections, along with our experienced teachers, ensure we produce job-ready graduates with real-world experience that are able to apply technical knowledge and innovative solutions within their chosen field.
As well as providing quality training for our students, our highly qualified teachers can also tailor training or professional development for your staff, often within your own workplace.
How can my business partner with CIT?
With a CIT partnership, we can continue to work closely with your business to assess your training needs and to work with you on a range of business solutions.
To discuss partnership or training opportunities for your business or organisation, please call Mick Doyle on (02) 6207 8770 or email email@example.com
CIT's industry areas
CIT specialises in the following industry areas:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Art and Design
- Beauty and hairdressing
- Building and construction
- Business, management and accounting
- Communication, media and music
- Community, children and disability
- Electrical and plumbing
- Engineering and metal fabrication
- Environment and horticulture
- Fitness, sports and massage
- Hospitality, tourism and events
- IT, games and library
- Science and forensics
- Surveying and spatial information
- Veterinary and animal