CIT News and Events
The search is on again for the ACT's best apprentices and trainees, with the 2013 WorldSkills Regional competition registrations now open.
Journey through our chefs' culinary stories of Canberra over five inspired courses with matching wines.
Newly arrived refugees who have limited English language skills but are proficient in sewing have been benefitting from the support of No Sweat Fashions in Canberra..
Over the course of Canberra’s 100-year and CIT’s 85-year history, we know CIT’s apprentices, trainees and graduates have helped shape the story of Canberra.
CIT graduate Ryan Spiteri, who now works at Southern Cross Club Tuggeranong, was awarded Young Achiever of the Year at the recent Clubs ACT Awards night.
2013 News Stories
- Do you have the best apprentice in the ACT?
- CIT chef showcase dinner
- Finding our historymakers
- National VET E-Learning Strategy facilitates no sweat training solution for refugees
- CIT graduate awarded for hospitality excellence
- CIT supports campaign to tackle scabies in Indigenous communities
- CIT Yurauna Centre artworks a firm feature of Canberra's Centenary
- CIT students recognised by Charles Sturt University
- Check out the June issue of cit.u now
- CIT students recognised for volunteer work
- CIT Yurauna Centre a 2013 reconciliation champion
- Fashfest proves CIT's got talent
- Local chefs to battle it out in the kitchen at CIT
- CIT fashion graduates to hit the runway at FASH FEST
- Skill for design
- Walking together at CIT Reid
- CIT floristry student top of the crop at Royal Easter Show
- CIT TASTE 2013 - find your future destination
- CIT comes alive for national close the gap day
- CIT training Nissan's technicians in new automotive technologies
- Fashioning the best of Canberra
- CIT students Grace Cathedral with flowers
- EU Delegation at CIT
- CIT students in Canberra Day pressure test
- CIT Open Day 2013
- Yung Warriors to headline music, markets and more at CIT
- Eco lessons prepare students for life in Australia
- Studio13: CIT Creative Industries
- From social media to the classroom
- Record number of year 12 completions
- CIT - ANU MOU grows pathways to success
- New forensics course offers firefighters the chance to upskill and specialise
- CIT Student Wins ABC Scholarship
- Check out the February issue of cit.u now
- CIT chef Dammika Hatharasinghe goes for sweet success in the World Pastry Cup
- Expanded Criteria for Single Parent Free Training
- In the Spotlight - Reconciliation at CIT