CIT News and Events
To the fashionable set, Canberra's hugely-successful first-ever Fashion Week event, Fashfest, certainly proved good things come to those who wait. But to us, it proved no one has talent like CIT.
CIT will play the battle ground for local chefs to fight it out in the inaugural ACTTAB Chef's Battle on Monday 22 April.
While fashionistas are this week firmly focussed on Sydney as Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week plays out, next month the spotlight will turn to Canberra, with the inaugural FASH FEST
Final year Canberra Institute of Technology cabinetmaking apprentices displayed their work at the Canberra Centre in August, 2012.
Walking Together is a collaborative exhibition of works by 20 staff from CIT Yurauna Centre and CIT Creative Industries at CIT Design Space.
2013 News Stories
- Fashfest proves CIT's got talent
- Local chefs to battle it out in the kitchen at CIT
- CIT fashion graduates to hit the runway at FASH FEST
- Skill for design
- Walking together at CIT Reid
- CIT floristry student top of the crop at Royal Easter Show
- CIT TASTE 2013 - find your future destination
- CIT comes alive for national close the gap day
- CIT training Nissan's technicians in new automotive technologies
- Fashioning the best of Canberra
- CIT students Grace Cathedral with flowers
- EU Delegation at CIT
- CIT students in Canberra Day pressure test
- CIT Open Day 2013
- Yung Warriors to headline music, markets and more at CIT
- Eco lessons prepare students for life in Australia
- Studio13: CIT Creative Industries
- From social media to the classroom
- Record number of year 12 completions
- CIT - ANU MOU grows pathways to success
- New forensics course offers firefighters the chance to upskill and specialise
- CIT Student Wins ABC Scholarship
- Check out the February issue of cit.u now
- CIT chef Dammika Hatharasinghe goes for sweet success in the World Pastry Cup
- Expanded Criteria for Single Parent Free Training